RE: CVE Editorial Board Meeting Announcement - March 30

While I understand we have a lot to work through, having a 4 hour
meeting is asking a lot of participants. I am also not sure that we
will accomplish more in 4 hours vs 1 or 2 hours. People will need time
to process the discussion, so it might be better in the end to have 4
1-hour meetings than 1 4-hour meeting. We might want to consider
setting up a regular cadence of concalls over the next few weeks to
have an ongoing conversation.

I also don’t think it is productive to pick a date/time out of the air.
We have a Doodle poll going to decide on a time to talk. I'd like to
suggest that we allow Doodle to speak to the earliest available time to
talk. If we want a longer discussion, we can look for the first two
consecutive timeslots that work for the largest # of board members from
the Doodle poll.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Dave

Page Last Updated or Reviewed: March 23, 2016